Tia's Thread - House of Cards!!!

This weekend was Toronto's Doors Open Weekend. Those of you who don't know what that is, it is two days every year when all historical buildings across the city open their door for general public to see the architecture, learn about what they do, ask questions about their history, their present day operations etc. I'd highly recommend this for all Toronto - nians or visiting tourists. 

So that's what my husband and I did this weekend. 

Somethings like art, historical landmarks, natural resources should remain unchanged and unspoiled. And somethings should just frigging upgrade. 

This weekend was also a lesson in frustration because what I feared has happened. 

Now Maata did change. She upgraded herself from pain in the butt mother-in-law to cute as a button, super supportive Auntyji.*

*P.S. DISCLAIMER: Please don't assume overnight transformation happens in real life.* 

Now the question is that in a two people equation, Bhaiya is the only one who has not upgraded. So the equation between Bhaiya and Behena - as in weak foundation of their relationship remains the same.

Two people can't sustain a relationship depending on the third.

And unfortunately, that's exactly how Bhaiya and Behena's relationship is - Kickstarted by someone, sustained by someone else and pushed around by some other. 

Move all the props and their relationship will crumble as house of cards!!!

When any person marry, they certainly look for good family, but more importantly, they focus on the actual person they are marrying. 

A useless son/daughter of a great family has least likely chance to find a life partner than an amazing guy/girl from not so great family. 

Because the outer layer may not be great, but if the core is solid, you can build a life around it. But when the core is weak, you can't build nothing on top.


EPISODE: The episode starts with Sonakshi putting Golu and Suhana to sleep. Elena is watching.

Me: As I said, useless mother. She only bothers to show up when someone else is watching. Rest of the time, Elena doesn't even remember that Golu exists.

Suhana again asks for both the family to live together. Sona steps away from that question.


Me: Here’s the deal, Behena. Did you hear how many times Soha repeated the same request? So since she is repeating it over and over, that’s because she hasn’t yet heard a firm “No”.  Hence, she is pushing for a “Yes”. So instead of ignoring it and making her assume that if she persists one day she will get her desired result, you should say a firm no and let her know that it’s not possible. 

I may not have children of my own, but I am surrounded by kids. My cousins say that you only use “May be” or avoid giving answer if there is any possibility that you will ever say yes.

If there is no possibility of “Yes” for an answer, you say “No” firmly and make sure that the children know that it’s the end of discussion and it should not be mentioned again.

But it seems Soha doesn’t need to grow a personality. You two need them more urgently if you can't say No to a 7 years old. I can just imagine her teenage years with you two turning into her personal assistants. Trust me, I have seen many of those helicopter parents during my university days. 

The kids fall asleep. 

Sona comes to Elena. She asks what is she thinking.

Elena says that she is thinking about Golu. They keep fighting and Vicky doesn't understand anything that Golu gets affected by their arguments.

Me: Actually Elena, Golu doesn't give a damn about you two. The only person who matters to him is Bhaiya. So whether you argue or kill each other, he doesn't much care. It's not as if you two give any attention to him the rest of the time anyway. 


Sona says that she understands. 

Elena says that she knows that Sona understands. After all they are also doing the same thing for Soha. They are not letting their differences affect Soha. Does she know what's the best part? At least Dev understands this like her. But she doesn't know what to do with Vicky.

 Me: I swear this girl pisses me off to no end. Hypocrisy much?

Elena, here's two things you should consider.

1. Sona, on her own, is a great parent. So even though Bhaiya disappeared occasionally without a trace, Soha always had her mother. You, on the other hand, are a shitty parent at all situation - be it on your own or coupled with Vicky.

2. You are complaining that Vicky is not like Dev. Was it a newsflash to you? Did he give any indication that he is a replica of Dev. Besides, how did you feel when Vicky told you that you are not like Sonakshi?

The day you become the woman, the mother, the success Sonakshi is, then you can dream about comparing Vicky with Dev. Until then, I’d say you got what you deserved.

An useless person like you, deserves an useless guy like Vicky.


Sonakshi thinks about it and responds that she should do what Sona used to do with her.

Elena asks what was it.

Sonakshi says: We used to fight a lot too. Your dress, my dress; your headband, my headband; who will eat the last laddoo... No idea where we used to get those ideas from.

Elena laughs: Actually, I used to get those ideas from you. 

They both claim that they used to fight because of the other and bicker.

Sona says: Then Maa used to say that no matter how much Elena fights, you back down. Let her continue her talk. And when she is done talking, just hug her and say how much you love her.

Elena says: Oh... 

Sona: You can apply this trick on Vicky as well. 

Elena: Sona, if you weren't there, what would have happened to me? I love you.

They hug. 


Me: Wow, training of subservience since childhood? Great going, Asha. Well, Sona. Did Asha only taught you that "trick" or Saurabh also got the same training? I mean I haven't seen any of them applying that "trick" on Bijoy? None of them let Bijoy speak and then hug him and say that they love him. 

So it it applicable to Asha as well or as always this was one of her many exclusive advice for other women only?


Elena leaves. Sona is about to leave when Ishwari comes there.

Ishwari is surprised that both kids fell asleep. 

Sonakshi says yes. 

Ishwari asks if Golu also fell asleep? Because he doesn't sleep without being stubborn.

Sonakshi says that they got tired so they fell asleep.

Ishwari says: Or may be it was Sonakshi's ability to convince Golu to fall asleep without being stubborn. That must be it.


Me: These days Ishwari is seeing all-rounder handler in Sona. She can handle kids, she can baby sit her son, she can manage Mami, she can run a business.

Lekin aunty, she can't produce personality and brain for her son. Woh to aapke bete ko hi ugana padega.

(Your son has to grow them on his own)


Sonakshi asks: I am going to make tea. Do you want some?

Ishwari says: Or would you like coffee? I will make it.

Sonakshi is surprised: Coffee? You?

Ishwari: Yes. Why not? Coffee sounds so good. Tea doesn't sound as good.

Sonakshi: Tea or coffee, what matters is the company.

Ishwari asks: Will you drink coffee that I make?

Sonakshi teases: If you make it, who won't have it?

Ishwari is happy: Your family loves coffee too. So I will make it for them too.

Sonakshi smiles and nods.


Me: How romantic. You know, I am not that progressive to suggest someone marry their ex in-laws. But these days Ishwari and Sonakshi are more compatible than Bhaiya and Sonakshi. 


In the kitchen, Elena is pouring water. 

Asha comes there.

Me: Why do I have a feelings that I am not going to like what is coming next. Two gossip queens in the same frame. Nothing good can come out of this.


Elena says that she was just getting water for her. Why did she come there?

Asha puts the glass down.

Elena says that she knows that she hasn't come on her own. She has come thinking about someone else. Is she thinking about Dev and Sona?

Asha says: Yes, Elena. We all have wishes in our heart. Some wishes that we don't share in front of other thinking that it may not come true. Just wish secretly that they come true. Today after seeing everyone together and happy, I have hope in my heart again. 

Elena: I wish today I was confused. But after seeing everyone together, I also felt that nothing has happened. We are a very happy and big family. I wish that had happened. Dev bhai and Sona once again...

Asha says: No, Elena. It's not that easy. Sona has sweared with her hand on Bijoy's head that nothing can happen between her and Dev. But after seeing everyone today, I feel that Ishwari ji is also hoping for the same thing. 

Elena smiles.

Asha says: But you know Sona naa? She will never break her promise. 

Elena: But who can say about future? I had also promised Sona that I will never talk to Vicky or meet him. Now see, Vicky and I have Golu together. What will happen in future, no one knows. Until then, we can only do what we are doing now... I wish...

Asha smiles.

Me: You know, every time these two comes into the same frame, I literally feel hypocrisy and regressive thinking pouring out.

Let me tell you why.

Asha - It doesn't matter to her that Sona sweared on Bijoy's head that nothing can happen between her and Dev. It only matters to her what is Ishwariji hoping for. Because we all know that Bhaiya only moves to the direction Ishwari points at. So screw Bijoy. The only person who matters is Ishwari. 

Because Sonakshi's life is not tied to Bhaiya. He is useless puppet. Her life will run based on Ishwari's wish. And that's the kind of happy ending Asha wishes for her daughter.

Elena: She also gave example of Vicky. As in she had promised Sonakshi that she won't see or meet Vicky. But today she has Golu with him.

Two seconds ago, she was complaining about the same man to Sonakshi. Few hours ago, she was contemplating divorce to the same man.

Golu is an unwanted child whom she never pays attention to. 

Yet, when it comes to giving the example of broken promises and consequences of the same, she gave example of a failed marriage and unwanted kids. In short, a hoax. 

Great!!!

With that example, Sona definitely should keep her promises to her Dad. Not only because she loves her father and wants to see him healthy and happy. But also because the consequences of broken promises is Elena's reality which I won't even wish to my enemy.


Sonakshi is sitting on the swing. Ishwari comes with coffee. 

Sonakshi is about to go back to the living room to drink with everyone.

Ishwari stops her: Wait. I want to talk to you.

Sonakshi says: Let's sit down and talk.

They both walk towards the chair.

On the way Sonakshi says: One minute. Don't say thank you.

Ishwari smiles sadly and says: Thank you? You know, this word I had learned from Dev for the first time when we thought you were pregnant. I had said thank you to Dev too. But I could not say it to you. Even today, I don't want to say thank you to you. I want to ask for forgiveness. 

Sonakshi: What are you saying?

Ishwari: I don't know if I was the one who could not understand you. Or I could understand you, but didn't want to. You always thought good for this house and did good for this house. But I never gave you credit for them. You tried so hard to be a good daughter. But I never gave you a chance. I was so scared of losing my son that I could not welcome a daughter.

Sonakshi: Why are you saying all this?

Ishwari: Do you know, I used to think your belief is your pride. When you handled a bad situation, I thought that you are proving me weak. I always used to compare you with me. What comparison? I was convinced that you will never be a good daughter-in-law. In fact I was sure that you will never be like me. But I never thought that you don't have to be like me. You are Sonakshi. You respect elders. But you can't tolerate your disrespect. 

Sonakshi says: Then you haven't misjudged only me, but also misjudged yourself. I am not the only one who is independent and strong, you are too. You supported your family in tough situation. You never gave up. You took care of them. I am very lucky to have met you. 

One more thing, whatever we had between Dev and I, we should have handled it better. It was our responsibility. We failed in that. None of us were prepared for that responsibility and that relationship. 


Me: This is an excellent scene. Both Ishwari and Sona are understanding each other and acknowledging their contribution to the past. They have both changed their attitude to each other. Hence this relationship is now heading towards a positive shift. 


Bhaiya is passing through and sees his mother and Sonakshi together. 

Ishwari smiles and caresses Sonakshi's head: You can say anything, Sonakshi. But I am guilty of both you and Dev.

Sonakshi: You can't take credit of all this alone. If you have made mistakes, then I have made them too. 

Ishwari smiles: There was one time when I wanted to prove you wrong in everything. And today we are both trying to prove each other right. Why didn't we do it 7 years ago? If we had done it then, then none of this would have happened.


Me: Because Bhaiya was there naa? He was the root of all problems. See how happy you two are when he is not between you two? You were just as happy until Sonakshi fell in love with Bhaiya. So the problem area is who? That's correct. Bhaiya.


Sonakshi: Let go off the past. I have learned from you that when you wake up, that's morning. And now we are starting to understand each other. Then why don't we make a new beginning? 

Ishwari smiles.

Me: Chalo, inka to Sree Ganesh ho gaya. Aur woh bhi kisi aur ke interference ke bina. Rishte aise bante hain. 

(There, their relationship started too. And that also without any outside influence. That's how relationship builds)



Bhaiya also smiles.

He comes inside and sees temple. 

So he stops. 

He asks Shivji: What? What do you want? It seems that you are determined to prove me wrong. 

I folded hands in front of you in hospital. But here you go.

He folds hands and bends his head.

Bhaiya: Today, you gave me what I didn't even think was possible. You made me very happy. I also admit that when God gives, He gives generously. Since you have given me everything, I will share with you. That day you had won. Today you made me win. 

Me: I am sorry to those who are in tears. But I am not moved at all.

There are a few reasons. 

I understand the reason for Bhaiya's happiness. Because he got everything without lifting a finger. All lazy people get happy when someone else do their job. 

But how did God made him win? To win anything, you have to participate. When did he ever have any contribution in bringing Ishwari and Sona together?

Sona fixed Ishwari's problem, Ishwari got convinced by Mamaji and she made personal effort to mend the rift between them, Sonakshi reciprocated.

Happy Ending.

Where does Bhaiya feature in all this? He was nowhere.

Which is also why Bhaiya is not a suitable life partner since if for any reason, Ishwari turns in future, there is no guarantee Bhaiya won't turn either. 


Anyhoo, Bose family is going home (Me: Finally)...

Ishwari asks Asha to keep coming when Suhana is here. The house looks different with their presence.

Asha says: But now you have to promise to come to our house with everyone. 

Ishwari asks: Me?

Asha says: Promise me.

Ishwari promises. 

Bhaiya smiles.

Radha gets mini shock. 

Me: I hope one of these days, these shocks will send her off to the hell she slithered out of.


Bijoy asks Sona: You have made the kids sleep. Who are you waiting for now? Let's go.

Sona: Kids had to go to bed. I have to finish something urgent. I will come later. But don't worry. I have booked a cab.

Ishwari is shocked: The ones you book on phone? 

Sonakshi says: Yes.

Bijoy is about to say something to Saurabh when Ishwari turns to Dev: Dev? Didn't your mother teach you any etiquette? 

Bhaiya is shocked.

Me: Auntyji, you won't believe this. But we really used to think that you haven't taught Bhaiya anything. Sorry. There were just no evidence of etiquette or manners in him, naa.


Ishwari: We invited them and now send them home in cab? 

Me: Excuse me, aunty. To kya mehmano ko helicopter se bhejna hain? Taxi mein kya problem hain? Jab main ladies' night ke liye jaati hoon, agar mera husband mujhe pick karne nehin aata, to main uber se chali jaati hoon ghar. Is mein kya hain?

(So do you want the guests to leave in a helicopter? What's wrong with a cab? When I go for ladies' night, if my husband can't pick me up, I go home with uber. What's the big deal?)


Bhaiya stammers:

Ishwari: Shut up. Hospitality doesn't end with just feeding guests. One should send guests with due respect to their home. So take Sonakshi where she needs to go, wait until her work is done and then drop her safely home. 

Bhaiya is still stammering.

Ishwari: I told you naa. Go.

She tells Bijoy: Bhaisaab, you don't worry. Dev will drop Sonakshi safely home.

Bijoy folds his hands and respectfully says: Thank you.

Then they all greet each other and leave. 

Me: See? Bijoy is pretty straight forward person. He is a true family man. And now Ishwari is turning into a family woman. Now these two will get along. 

But Bhaiya is still not redeemed in Bijoy's eyes for the exact reason Ishwari has been somewhat redeemed. Bijoy saw her efforts for Sonakshi with her own eyes.


Bose family leave and Dixit family go in.

Sonakshi walks to Bhaiya who is still standing with dumb expression on his face.

She says: Thank you. Not for this dinner or this evening. Thank you for the hope that you never let go that one day your family and my family will come together. You didn't only hope, but you made it happen. Now even I think that the anger between the two families will get reduced. So thank you, Mr. Dev Dixit.

Bhaiya is happy: Why are you saying thank you to me?

Me: That's exactly my question. What has Bhaiya done except asking his mother to invite you guys for dinner? 

Who prepared dinner? Ishwari.

Who made an effort to be respectful and try to rectify the past? Ishwari.

Who bridged the gap between the two families by openly showing her support to you? Ishwari.

Phir Bhaiya ko kyun thank you? 

(Then why thank Bhaiya?)


Sona: This was a compliment. Just smile and say thank you. When someone gives compliment, that's what people do.

Bhaiya pretends that it doesn't matter: Yeah whatever. Thank you.

Sona: Huh?

Bhaiya and Sona laugh.

Sona: Let's go.


But of course Ishwari heard everything. She comes to her room and takes out an album. 

Me: Sigh!!! It's too much to expect privacy in this home.


It's Dev and Sona's wedding album.

She remembers their wedding and the day Bhaiya kicked out Sonakshi. 

Ishwari says: When relationship made from heart breaks, heart breaks too. May be that's why Sonakshi isn't listening to her heart. The poor thing is scared and Dev is scared of her fear. That's why he is suppressing his love in his heart. If I have to get them back again, then no matter what, I will have to bring that fear out of their heart. This is a mother's test. Without them knowing, I will have to grab their hands and bring them away from that fear. Just that, this time I can't make any mistake.

Me: No no no... Maata. I praised you so much for your newfound maturity and you just go and do this. Seriously? 

Please understand that a marriage is not a mother's test, it's a couple's test. Bhaiya and Behena have to make it work. A mother's test is finished after she raises her kids. After that, it's up to them to make other relationships work or break.

Just like son or daughter's divorce is not a parent's failure at marriage, the same way a marriage working is not a parent's success. 

Let them figure this out on their own. Honestly, haven't you learned anything from the result of your past interference? Why don't you just let them be?

I swear here Asha finally stopped her interference and now you started. 

If Dev really loves Sona so much, he will make the effort and same applies for Sona. And if they are not doing anything that means whatever situation they are in, they are fine with it. Then why not let them be? When you need someone more than you need to breathe, you will do anything to get them back. And if you are doing nothing, then they are not important enough.


Next day, Sonakshi is at office. She gets a phone call.

It's Bhaiya. He says: Wherever you are, come home. Suhana is asking me to do ballet. I can't do it. And those stupid slacks. I won't wear them ever.

Sonakshi gets exasperated: I don't know anything. You will have to wear them and do ballet. Okay?

Bhaiya: Sonakshi, this is not fair.

Sonakshi says: I am doing meeting here. You do ballet.

She goes back to the meeting.

Me: Itni jaldi ho gaya Bhaiya ka hawa tight. Sahi hain, Bhaiya ko meetings mein nehin jaana, phir ballet hi kar lo. Warna baki Papa ki tarah office nikal lo. Aise bhele to nehin baith sakte har din.

(Bhaiya is done with baby sitting so soon. True. If Bhaiya doesn't go to meetings, then might as well do ballet. Otherwise go to office like other Dads. He can't sit idle everyday, naa?)


Sonakshi gets back to meeting when her phone rings again.

She picks up the phone. It's Bhaiya again.

He complaints: This is not slacks. This is punishment for any man. I can't wear this.

Sona scolds him: I said naa, I am in a meeting. I don't care whether you fit in those slacks or not. Just don't call me again.

Bhaiya here says: Whoever started this Ballet, just let me get my hands on him once...

Soha asks: Papa, why aren't you ready yet? You get ready fast. I will also get ready.

Bhaiya stops her: Beta, listen. Can't I wear track pants instead of this?

Soha says: Papa, this is not sports day.

Bhaiya: Oh I will have to wear this? 

Me: Bhaiya, chup chap pehen lo slacks. Kam se kam mediaval times mein knights used to wear them. Isko mana kiya to Suhana Tutu pehnayegi. 

(Bhaiya, shut your mouth and wear slacks. At least knights used to wear them in mediaval times. If you say no to this, next time she will get you to wear Tutu).

Waise, how many of you want to see Bhaiya in tights? (*Raises both hands*). I want dance teacher to be a gay man and try to pick up Bhaiya. Won't that be fun? Why should only women hit on Bhaiya? I am sure gay men would find him attractive too. Well, until they came to know his personality. Then may be he will find some other man attractive.


Anyways, Behena gets call again. 

She first doesn't pick up: I can't believe this. You will have to do ballet.

But it keeps ringing. So she picks it up angry: Dev, what is your problem? How many times should I make you understand. You will have to do ballet and you will have to go with Soha. She is your daughter too. Do I have to make you understand 10 times?

But it's Ishwari: You are right. He doesn't understand even if you tell him 10 times.

Sonakshi starts stammering: Auntyji, you? I thought it was Dev. Actually, I don't talk to Dev like that usually.

Ishwari: No worries. Dev must have bothered you. You can talk to him anyway you want.

Sonakshi: Really?

Me: Yes, Behena really. These days Auntyji likes you from top to bottom. You can say that she is behaving like Bhaiya used to behave when he first fell in lau with you. 


Ishwari laughs: What happened? I am saying the truth.

Sonakshi stammers a little. Then asks: What happened to you? Did you take your medicine on time?

Ishwari says: Yes, everything is fine. I called because I have something important to talk to you. 

Sonakshi says: Okay sure. Then I will come to your home after work.

Ishwari: Sonakshi, can we meet outside?

Sonakshi is surprised. But she agrees.

Ishwari says: Okay then, I will call you before I leave.

Sonakshi offers to send a car, but Ishwari says that there's no need. She has car and driver. 

Sonakshi says okay.

Ishwari hangs the phone and smiles and Radha is fuming behind her.


Me: And the gas is lit. Khichdi is about to go on slow flame.

(Khichdi - an Indian food which is a mash up off lot of ingredients. Like hotch potch).


Ishwari and Sona meet in a cafe/restaurants. Radha is spying on them.

Sonakshi asks: Whatever you want to say, you can tell me. You can say anything to me.

Ishwari stammers: What can I say? You know everything. I mean you know Dev better than anyone else. You accepted each other. I mean you had accepted each other.

Sonakshi is taken aback. 

Ishwari: You used to love each other a lot. I have seen Dev happiest with you. He had a lot of responsibility since childhood. He never had any friends. One day you came in his life as his friend. Then you two fell in love. Sonakshi, the Dev I saw then, I never saw again. You two were so happy. He learned a lot of things with you. He understood that there are more in life except work. If anyone made him learn to live, it was you. 

Sonakshi: No, no auntyji. I didn't do anything. Dev did everything on his own.

Ishwari: A mother's eyes see everything. And you also know that I am right.


Me: Churn churn churn the hotch potch, lit the flame and wait... 
The chicken is quaking without knowing heat burning, 
Soon to be sitting bait...

Sonakshi honey, use your brain. You should know all the emotional blackmailing tricks by now. What shocks me is that you still fall for it despite your experience with Ishwari and Asha. 




PRECAP: Behena tells Bhaiya that Ishwari wants him to marry someone else and she asked her to promise to find a life partner for him.

Bhaiya says: What do you think? That you will find a girl for me and I will marry her? Sonakshi, my mother wants me to marry you.

Behena is shocked.

Me: Someone get me a headache pill and a baseball bat. I have to whack these two on the head. No, don't worry. Nothing will happen. It's like hitting in the air because that's what is filled inside these two's head. I swear. 

Who the eff promises to find a girl for her ex-husband who she knows is still hung up on her just because her ex mother-in-law said so nicely?

And who the eff says that his Mummy wants him to marry his ex-wife again, instead of telling the same woman to ignore that request? 

No really, who are that moron in the world?


NO RULES!!! YAY!!!

Comments

  1. Stuck in a rural village in Tamil Nadu for three months as of today ☹️ As a part of my work! So your update and a sporadically available net connection is my only source if entertainment. I asked for Sony channel from my host and they told me that they only had Panasonic tv available 😜. They haven't even heard of Sony channel. Sony as a channel must be the least advertised channel ever 😡😖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.... No worries. I will try my best to keep you updated. Lol... Enjoy your trip. Sony has reached in Indonesia. But hasn't reached in rural areas of India.

      Delete
  2. Hello update Karna I am waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SoIsh ftw. Ishwari could not stop eye sexing Sona and Sona was behaving prom kid who got asked for dance. So much girl on girl subtext that even my mom was like tum dono hi shadi Karli🙏😴😴

      Delete
    2. Wohi tho. Ishwari is behaving more in love with Sona than Bhaiya. Go figure. And here Asha wants to hang Sona back on Bhaiya's neck.

      Delete
  3. More they are showing this phase ,more it feels like show is ending soon.��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? This is certainly looks like it.

      Delete
  4. Is Supriya supposed to act creepy or is she sticking it to the makers for screwing her over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt that Ishwari is back to being overeager. What I need for her is to tone down and take a step back. She is too busy fixing everything back to normal that it's gonna mess up everything again. Jaldbazi mein kiya hua kaam aur jaldi mein liya gaya faisla hamesha galat hota hain.

      Delete
  5. Today's episode was not too bad except for the end :

    1) it's never easy to accept and confess one was wrong and boy with what consequences - so if they are showing a suddenly improved ISH -that was needed

    2) she also saw clearly it's not so easy ---- for them. So much heart break !

    What sucked was the whole find wifey 2 bit??? Little more of Cupid and less dumb ideas will work

    I hope Dev says to sona Ita you baby or no one else !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was getting Ishwari until she again stuck her grubby finger in Bhaiya and Behena's pie. Seriously, let them handle their own life dammit. I doubt Bhaiya will say it's her or no one. He has history that proves otherwise. It's more likely Bhaiya to say it's you and no one because Maiya said so.

      Delete
  6. Episode was good. Good to see Ishwari realizing her mistakes. I will wait for tomorrow to say anything about Ishwari's plan to unite Dev and Sona. finally wow Dev doing Ballet with Soha in those slacks, it's worth watching. It was cute scene. It reminded me of my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the episode was good. Ishwari and Sona's love story rocked. Bhaiya and Behena's Lau story is still ain't going anywhere.

      Delete
  7. The way the storyline took a drastic I'm still amazed/shocked though some positive changeszare happening !! Today my mom after 2 weeks watched the show she was like what the hell happened to ishwari she was shocked cause she couldn't watch and even though I did watch it seems unrealistic to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true. Since last Wednesday it took a dramatic 180 degree turn which I wish the makers bother to explain. Because as of now it's hard to predict whether something might trigger an opposite turn in Ishwari as well. Because we have to understand that there had been no visible change in Bhaiya. He is still a Mamma's​ boy.

      Delete
  8. Bhaiya hasn't done anything, Bhaiya doesn't know anything. Why do we need bhaiya then, ship him to Indonesia. Let Ishwari-Sona live a happy life here-after. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart and classic :) rofl !

      Delete
    2. Great idea. That's exactly what I was thinking. What use is Bhaiya except to be a prop?

      Delete
  9. Sony tv had been advertising a new show on the channel for quite sometime, I wonder If it is going to replace KRPKAB considering Ishwari's budhi is sudharofy now, Devakshi will again get back together. With the speed with which mata is going, I won't be surprised If by next week Dev and Sona will agree for remarriage offcourse only for Soha :)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope not :) we hope we see dev in Bose house .

      Delete
    2. No please. I don't want the show to end.

      Delete
    3. Really? Well, considering the change in Ishwari, that's possible I suppose.

      @Diva, Bhaiya is never going back in Bose house. He is not a fair player at all.

      Delete
  10. Bang on analysis as always tia ...
    after a lot of thinking i have finally realised that sona has always this " if not with attitude kill them with your kindness"persona in her ..she has always being this much kind patient and honest and it makes me feel happy that without uttering a word or disrespecting her or complaining she made ish mata realize her fault and know that how terrible mil she was to her ....she litterally killed both maa beta with her kindness and i hope that now they will think 1000 times before blaming or hurting her:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hira. Yes, Sonakshi's attitude paid off. Now she can live happily knowing that Soha won't face any negativity in either house. However, she should just back off from Dixit drama including Ishwari's emotional blackmail. Honestly, learn to say no for unreasonable demands for God's sake. Abhi nehin sikhegi to kab sikhegi? By the way, I am assuming you are celebrating Ramadan. So Ramadan Mubarak.

      Delete
    2. Yes I agree, Sonakshi is killing this maa and son by her cool, calm, kind, forgiving attitude. They both should be ashamed of themselves for playing with her emotions.

      Delete
    3. yes you are right ..its ramadan here!thanku for your wishes♥♥

      Delete
  11. Why does Dev always gets his issues sorted out by a third person or because of our understanding Sona. He doesn't have to struggle or try to get things sorted out things by himself. I am a bit disappointed by this. He threw Sonakshi out of his life twice and he got her back once because of his crying/whimming/no emotional control and also Ishwari giving in because of his mental state and even now things got sorted out between Sona and Ishwari again because of Sona's unconditional kindness for this maa and son. This is good for Ishwari's redemption but not Dev's redemption. I feel he has to earn Sonakshi this time otherwise there won't be any meaning for them to get back together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my point. This is Ishwari's redemption and a positive step towards having a comfortable relationship with Sonakshi. But it's not Bhaiya's redemption nor there is any change in his relationship with Sonakshi because he put absolutely no effort in this. He just sat at home and whined while Behena and Ishwari fixed their relationship. He was no use to them 7 years ago, he is no use to them even now.

      Delete
  12. Fuzion article by Saheli on yesterday's episode. https://www.fuzionproductions.com/kuch-rang-pyar-ke-aise-bhi-lets-see-children-smart-mother-still-smarter-children/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a load of fun.. your post.. seriously this Dev Dixit gets everything without lifting a finger.Ishwari did everything except initiative for dinner. no wonder Sonakshi bonds with Ishwari. Bijoy will be polite and friendly to Ishwari. ... Dev kaun bey? LOL ... I am still fuming at the unfair ban on my IF id. Honestly I was a regular at IF and never crossed the line. But off course I am never a fan of hypocrisy and spineless ness... Maybe that's why...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also write some fun debates Tia? I am keen to read your work. KRPKAB is not my cup of tea anymore..

      Delete
    2. Thank you. What kind of fun debates would you like me to write? In fact if you want to write something, let me know. I will give you author's access in this blog.

      Delete
  14. I made a new post today after ages cos the show left me thoroughly confused:D
    http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4853418

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well written and very valid questions, Astrix.

      Delete
  15. Nice update Tia. I loved the scene between Ishwari and Sona where Ishwari admitted her innermost fear of losing her son which held her from accepting Sona as her daughter-in-law. Also the fact that she knew that Sona had the best intentions for Dixit family after marriage but could not accept her goodness regarding Ranveer-Neha, or Riya or any other matters. These were two major hurdles from ishwari's sides. And now it seems to be sorted. I guess the show maybe nearing to an end, so Ishwari is all so understanding and acting as catalyst. It is interesting that now Sona and Dev are communicative so Ishwari's plan will also get discussed by these two. If they have to wrap it up, then maybe in the next dinner at Bose house, the differences between Dev and Bijoy also will also get sorted. And we may get the "Happy" Ending! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering the pace this show is running, it certainly seems like it, isn't it? My biggest pet peeve right now is Ishwari's interference. I honestly can't take it anymore. If she will do everything, what will Bhaiya do? Dance like a puppet? Where is his upgrade?

      Delete
  16. Everyone in the twitter is requesting for Shaheer's hair cut. I too agree he desperately needs a hair cut and I am not able to handle his awara look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just grab Bhaiya with a pair of scissors and go chop chop. Lol.

      Delete
  17. Dev is going to refuse to remarry. While I would like to think it's because he thinks it's his job to win Sona back, I don't trust him really.

    Besides, I dont give a fuck anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. who knows with Bhaiya. A few days ago he agreed to remarry. So he can change his mind any time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tia's Thread - Motherhood!!!

Home Grown Terrorism!!!